Sunday, April 7, 2013

Once Upon a Time.

I once adored a boy who woke up each morning unsure of how he felt. One day he'd wake up "in love" with me, and the next he'd wake up saying, "I'm just not feeling it today." And so every morning I'd wake up and the first thing I'd wonder would be whether or not I had his heart. It was a complicated relationship, to say the least. 

And I was so wrapped up in the idea of him that I failed to see him for what he really was. 

If I were to say one thing, it would be this: if you adore a boy who has a bipolar tendency similar to this boy, run. He's not worth your time. You deserve a boy who wakes up everyday thinking, "Man. How'd I get so lucky?" He shouldn't question whether or not he cares about you, he should just know. And once he knows, he shouldn't make you question how he feels either.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you learned your lesson there, girl!! No boy ever deserves your time if he treats you like that.

    We&serendipity

    ReplyDelete