Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome.

Hi, I'm She, and I've been in a variety of relationships. Some were wonderful, some were okay, and some were just flat out obnoxious. But that being said, I've become familiar with the functions of many different brains that have been located within the skulls of several different males. Therefore, I now consider myself a highly qualified man-tamer. 

This blog is for females everywhere and anywhere-- guys are insolent creatures with a tendency to act without using the valuable god-given tool that we like to refer to as the brain. Women, however, have the tendency to over-use their brains. Talk about polar opposites.

I'm here to morph awful relationships and horrible situations into a form of entertainment. I'll share my horrendous men-related experiences with the world so females everywhere can learn from my life lessons instead of having to endure similar situations to figure it out on their own. Feel free to laugh aloud or scream in utter disgust. 

Hi, I'm She, and I'm the man-tamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment