Sunday, May 19, 2013

Friends lovers or nothing.

So I guess in the end it's true: what they always say about how it's impossible to remain friends after you've fallen for each other. I never believed it before because there was one boy who always managed to prove them wrong. 

We fell in and out of love many times, but we always bounced right back into the friendship we'd always had. And after every fall out, our friendship just grew stronger. I'd always catch myself saying, "No matter what, he will always be there for me." And maybe at one point it was true. We'd try and try to make our little romance work, but it never really did. But that didn't change anything. We were always best friends. He'd hold me as I cried over different boys and he was always there when I needed a hug. 
But I guess what they say is true- friends, lovers, or nothing, there can only be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment